Tuesday, March 3

Nodame Cantabile


I’ve only seen 4 episodes but I’ve already learned to love it. I’ll try to be done with work by 7:15PM, to get a dose of Nodame's charming humour. Its not your usual comedy-romance, but the scenes are just right. Para maiba naman.


There will always be girls who tend to do things outside the box. Which is what I super adore about Nodame!!! Except for her irregular baths, I love that she’s so unpretentious!


Well, being the mababaw that I am, super hilarious how they refer to Brahms as Bah-rrrams". And of course the music is only familiar because of the ring tones and I'm not even gonna pretend to like it!


Although, how Chiaki’s character depicts a noble man is so cliché! Not everyone wants to end up with a square like him!


So to all the Nodames out there, email me and I will send you a loofah and a bar of soap!



Toodles!

0 comments::