Monday, March 7

I Love Banana Leaf's Curry Clams!


Back when Paulo and I were just "malling', our favorite mall was Robinson's Ermita. So just for kicks, we went there for lunch last Sunday. We couldn't decide what to eat. That and it took him forever to decide. So I said let's try Banana Leaf - the promo with HSBC is still running. *yayyy!*

I never had curry clams. It just sounds so ordinary but the table beside us really knew what to order. They had prawns, soup, many types of protein. Siyempre we ordered chicken curry. But we agreed to try something new and its so delicious. ... So yummy I'm getting hungry again.

---------

Banana Leaf Asian Cafe, Robinsons Place Manila

G/F, Midtown at Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita

Manila, Metro Manila

Philippines

(02) 567-8188



1 comments::

22loy said...

http://chinoyeater.blogspot.com/2011/08/nasi-lemak-clams.html