Thursday, June 16

I Love Lugang! -- Best Beef Noodles in Manila





Been meaning to try out Lugang for months but parking was just ridiculous! *Grrrhhh*
So yesterday, we were in the area so I thought we'd eat at Lugang if there's parking. Well there was, and very pleased did we park across the road.

I'm not a Xiao Long Bao fan, so I can't say much about this. BUT, their Beef Noodles were to die for!!! Never mind that it just had thin slivers of meat. The soup and the mian xian was super satisfying, I almost forgot about my order!!! I attempted to order something healthy, but satisfying, so I ordered this Tofu with Shredded Pork. Ordered extra rice. Finished it.

Will brave the parking for Lugang again.


For the quality, not pricey at all! Lugang is located at: 116 Connecticut St. Northeast Greenhills.

For reservations, you may call: (632) 721 9100/ (632) 570 9011



0 comments::