Wednesday, August 13

Hair Scare

l bumped into Karen at Fiamma briefly. Was gonna go to Godskitchen but our friend had too much wine at Cav, so we decided to call it the night at 2AM.

Karen just messaged me on YM. I told her I wasn't feeling so hot because of my hair. Was never a fan of funky hairstyles and she agreed. She claims to love it but I don't know... its certainly NOT wash and wear.

Jaja kept teasing me kasi!!! She kept questioning my hair's existence. Plus, Tony & Jacky's promo couldn't have came to a better time. P300.00 for an image of me that sorta kinda gave me a shock of my life. I haven't had bangs since 1995 and I didn't like it then...! Ten days after my haircut I still decided to dig out my hairbands. Wish halloween would come sooner, so I could tell everyone Im dressed up as one o' those girls from the Koreanovelas.

0 comments::