Tuesday, October 26

Thank you, Whitney!


I'm not a fan of mid heels. I think it takes a very, very slim person to look long in these. I notice Whitney Port has been wearing these Loeffler Randall Cut Out Booties.

It's not so pointy. The heels. The style in general is not what I would normally fancy.

Please have a closer look.
www.loefflerrandall.com ($ 575.00US)

So I found these at Aldo Marquee Mall Branch in Pampanga and only for P1200.00! ($ 27.00)
I'm not super happy about the T-Strap, but it works! And super comfy too! *yayyy!*


Its not exactly the same, but the strip of garter adds character to my outfit. Doesn't look like black leather school shoes. I tried Whitney's ensemble, but no pictures. For the price and comfort, I love it! ^_^


--------


www.aldoshoes.com
www.loefferrandall.com
www.whowhatwear.com

0 comments::