Monday, January 19

19 Days After...



After all the blogs I've read, I realized uso pa pala ang "New Year's Resolution". So ako din! Ive been thinking of mine since November, but so far its been the same...

See, Hear and Speak lesser evil would be the appropriate sentiments to start the year right.



Learn Photoshop - like really know photoshop. Be a graphic artist. Be a wallpaper designer. Yes, as in the paper you stick on walls.

Knit - Yes, knit mittens and scarves. Old ways are the best ways. After all, there were zero anger management classes in the 1800 century.

Eat Healthy - Its hard to just not munch on anything everyday. I have fruits, yogurts and chocolates. But I need more suggestions for this.

No more dirty words - I know the "F" word is now a noun, verb and/or an adjective. Irregardless. I've been saying "DUCK!" since July or August last year. (Blogged it on my multiply) I like it so far...guess I'll stick to it.

Run! - I run 2x a week. But its not enough. *sigh~!* Will decide on this next week.

and lastly...

Watch more old cartoons! - Remember when watching Donald or Daffy used to be relaxing? I think the cartoons now are so stressful! Who wants to hear other kids whine about their Barbies? So I want to watch old cartoons lang! He-Man, Smurfs, Thundercats and the likes. Plus there's always a moral lesson in the end!


Other than that, I feel truly blessed to feel the way I feel and think the way I do. (There were times when I don't understand why I think the way I do!) So here's to a BIGGER and BETTER year.





0 comments::