Tuesday, January 27

Nursery RHYMES and Birthday Cake



"Pussycat pussycat, where have you been?"
"I've been up to London to visit the Queen."
"Pussycat pussycat, what did you dare?"
"I frightened a little mouse under her chair



Don’t you just LOVE Nursery Rhymes? They almost always have ulterior implications? ^_^

And so does dreams…which woke me up an hour and a half earlier today!


Strangely enough, I saw Anton, Beth, Sam, Lissy, Brent and Orge. A group I’ve only been with for less than 5 occasions. We were chatting mindlessly at a quaint coffee shop, definitely NOT Starbucks. (And I say that, just because I like Arabica Beans! Starbuck's Arabica Beans!) I was wondering why Allie wasn’t there when he’s seldom absent on these mundane get-togethers. So chit to the chat. At one point, Anton and I stood up and greeted how each other was doing in life. Very diplomatic conversation. Of course, even in MY dreams, had I been Princess Aurora, out comes Malificent...!


Suddenly, in comes the room a girl with a "round" cake on hand and a crowd of “office people” perturbing my quiet mundane-coffee-shop-not-Starbucks-time. I guess "round" because every corner has Goldilocks. So wow. Ten days after the 31st birthday of who could’ve been my future ex-boyfriend! The "girl", better be carrying a cake, than be chucking people on her way. (Imagine, meow charging on a cornered mouse.) So I was happy with her invading my dreams, as long as she carried a cake! And since Anton was being thronged by these 'office people", I walked away. Few seconds later, woke up.


Ang labo diba? Do you think before your slumber, consequently giving you dreams? Did Aurora not sleep before walking with Prince Charming once upon a dream? So does that mean our feline friend continues to torment me in my dreams? (I mean if good comes out from dreams so can any not-so-good stuff right?) So is Anton with this cat? ... I mean girl? And most importantly, what is the flavor of the cake?!?


Omen? Maybe, maybe not. Good news for him, her, it or moi? ALSO strangely though, it amused my forty winks. Even giving me something to write about!


I would really need to go back to that dream and find out the flavor of the cake.


0 comments::