Thursday, January 8

My Favorite Tracks 2008

It took me a while to finalize this list, but I have decided. These were by far my favorite tracks

1. Falling - Peyton
First met Peyton at Cafeteria at the Fort. I was soooo happy to see him, I yelled "Peyton, you made it!" And he stood up, ran towards me and gave me a hug like we were old friends.
Labs it! This was in 2007, but I still listen to it alot.

2. Forgiveness - Samantha James
I got this from Beach Angel 2007, but got it early 2008. Call me late. Better late than never. ;)

3. No Love Lost - Syke n Sugarstarr Pres Ce Ce Rogers
It voices a poignant lover that just makes you keep on loving.

4. Bruised Water - Chicane feat. Natasha Bedingfield
Chicane 2008 at the WTC wasn't fantastic, but was a tad better than the one in 2006


5. American Boy - Estelle
Love the song, not the noun. If you can't beat them, join 'em. ..... you'll be my American Boy, American Boy...

6. In and Out of Love - Armin Van Buuren feat.Sharon Del Andel
First time to see him spin. Won't be the last.


7. We Gonna Feel It - Deep Dish
This, i LOVE. Thanks Denz for sharing this with me.


8. Let's Begin - Kaskade feat. Roan
It has this signature Kaskade sound that just keeps playing in my head when the music stops.


9. I Found You - Kaskade feat. Axwell
The first track from Kaskade's "Bring the Night Album". Wouldn't you want to listen to the rest of the album?

10. 3 Minutes to Explain - Dorothy Sherman; Fedde Le Grand; Funkerman
Ultimate favorite club song. Let's just hope it doesn't get any more overplayed.

0 comments::